Sisterhood of the World Tag

/
2 Comments

Today I'm doing the Sisterhood of the World Tag after being nominated by the lovely Mire and Caro at Robbers Corner :) 

The Rules: 
- Thank the blogger who nominated you, linking back to their site 
- Put the award logo on your blog 
- Answer the ten questions that have been set you 
- Make up ten new questions for your nominees to answer 
- Nominate other bloggers 
- HAVE FUN 

I tag: 
and anyone else who wants to do it :)

 The questions are: 
1. What is your all time favourite beauty product? 
I'd probably say Clinique High Impact Mascara! People say I have long eyelashes and applying this makes them even longer :) 

2. If you were to shop at only one store for the rest of your life, where would it be and why? 
Oh gosh that sounds devastating :O maybe ASOS because although I hate online clothes shopping (I love trying clothes on and seeing how they fit, sending back parcels is hassle ha!), that would be my way round it because they sell so many brands... 

3. What is your favourite way to style your hair? 
Middle parting and down usually, if I can be bothered I curl it too! A hat is an easy option mind ;) 

4. A new product you're loving recently? (it can be anything!) 
Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation 

5. Favourite nail varnish brand? 
I know its cheap but I really like Barry M Gelly nail varnish haha! 

6. What's your favourite make up brush to use for foundation? 
I use the Real Techniques buffing brush 

7. 3 beauty must haves? 
A good mascara, a long stay lipstick and a hydrating moisturiser :) 

8. Would you rather go out on the town, or have a quiet night in? 
I absolutely love going out and dancing the night away, but sometimes a night in with junk food and lots of films is needed! 

9. What do you use to take your make-up off at the end of the day? 
Garnier Micellar Cleansing Water on cotton pads 

10. Your favourite Christmas film? 
I'd probably say Love Actually, that counts as a Christmas film right? 

The questions for my nominees are: 
1. If you had to wear one lipstick for the rest of your life, what would it be? 
2. A beauty tip to hand on :) 
3. What is your favourite film of 2014? 
4. A new product you've been loving recently? (can be anything) 
5. Who would play you in the story of your life? 
6. Favourite place in the world? 
7. How long does it take you to get ready on an average day? 
8. What foundation do you currently use? 
9. When do you start Christmas shopping? 
10. What do you wear more of, trousers or skirts?

Millie

2 comments:

  1. Well done getting nominated. I am a hat girl most days I can not be bothered to do my hair to any type of standard lol same with make up I only do that on weekends heh. I would have picked Primark to be the only shop for life hah. xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Girl, I'm pretty sure they nominated you too! :) hats are the saviour of the lazy ha! Primark 4eva! xx

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.