Disney Stocking Fillers!

/
7 Comments
If you haven't started Christmas shopping yet, its the end of November now, what are you thinking?! I'm not one to judge, I know when you have lots of people to buy for, it can be really daunting not knowing where to start. Or maybe you have started, but struggling with a few 'I don't know what to gets' or maybe you just feel like treating yourself because you've finished all your gift buying? Crazily organised group- I am sadly not a part of... Anyway I have some absolute FINDS for you!

I love a bargain like the next person and think Poundland is brilliant (yes, sometimes coming back with things I don't need...) on a recent trip found these fab stocking fillers, all of course at £1!


For anyone that has little ones to buy for, children, siblings or any disney fans, they have a huge range! They had two separate stands for The Little Mermaid and Frozen. Ranging from mini lipsticks, compact mirrors, hair clips to bubble baths. (The packs of tissues come in a packet of 8 and the wrapping paper is from Primark at £1 for 10 metres) PLEASE NOTE: Stores do vary.

I hope this is helpful to someone! If it is, I may do more posts like it in the future :)
Have you found any bargains?
Millie

7 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute post, these would make great stocking fillers! I love your blog and I have followed you with Bloglovin. If you ever get a chance to check out my blog I would be delighted, thanks!

    Camille xo

    www.cococami.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ah thank you! I just followed you back :) xx

      Delete
  3. LOVE Disney stuff just done a little post like this hehe xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I totally saw it on Twitter (need to download the bloglovin app!) great minds think alike and all that :) xx

      Delete
  4. I love Disney stuff too! Frozen is especially apt at this time of year and those tissues are adorable!!

    Heather x
    http://heatherrrrm.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love Frozen so much! Its just an excuse to buy anything with it on because its winter :) xx

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.