Review: COLAB Dry Shampoo

/
2 Comments
Boy has it been a busy and stressful fortnight! For anyone that hasn't already heard of COLAB, Ruth Crilly - A Model Recommends has designed her own dry shampoo. The range includes five different scents; Classic - London, Floral - Paris, Fruity - New York, Tropical - Rio and Oriental - Tokyo. I went for the Rio this time. It claims to be a clear spray instead of a white powder like many other brands. See, I have always been an avid Batiste user since I started going to festivals at 16, and because it worked so well I never bothered to try any others. Recently, though it hasn't been working the wonders it once did :( I don't know if its the shampoo and conditioner I'm currently using or another reason. Now the time has come to look somewhere else and COLAB didn't disappoint!


It actually does what it says on the tin! Due to the hectic week I've had, I literally didn't even have time to wash my hair, gross I know. The first time I used COLAB was on greasy, 3 day old hair. Not the best I know....but it worked! The spray is not a white powder, but clear. Being brunette this is a huge benefactor, no more slightly grey roots!! Spraying it on the roots and rubbing it in, I find it also works well for giving added volume, which is always a bonus right! I love the branding so much too, so glad I decided to try it. Its available from Superdrug and Feel Unique in two sizes, a travel size and this size.

If you've tried it, let me know what you think :)
Millie

2 comments:

  1. Love Ruth , have been subscription to her forever. Great review, I love her dry shampoo xox

    http://rainbowsandunicorns27.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.