My Weekend In Pictures #1

/
2 Comments
Hey peeps, you alright? Did everyone have a good week? I went to London this weekend for my friends (she's practically my older sister) birthday. We went to Notting Hill and Portobello Road, it was so so cool! I'd never been until this trip and its wicked, anyone who hasn't been should most definitely take the opportunity to go! I have to go again anyway because it was raining and freezing cold we didn't go to 'The Blue Door' (Notting Hill) but we did sing Portobello Road (Bedknobs and Broomsticks) a little bit so ya know! Anyway here is my weekend in pictures :)


George Orwell's house, pretty cool

I'd so love to live in London just for one part of my life, look at all these vintage/antique finds

Yes, this is actually a quote from Bedknobs and Broomsticks....

Millie

2 comments:

  1. Brilliant pictures , it's now Xmas the red cups are out , my fav is the toffee nut latte. xox

    http://rainbowsandunicorns27.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was so happy I had to take a photo ha! I'll have to try that, the honey and almond hot choccie is my go to :) xx

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.