The Christmas Tag

/
6 Comments
I'm SOOO excited for Christmas!!!! Its only November but I don't care! I saw this tag on Milk Bubble Tea and decided to do it, well, because I'm yet to do a tag and Christmas is just the best :D

I tag anyone who wants to do this, I'm still not 100% sure how the 'tagging' thing works ha!

1. What is your favourite Christmas Movie/s? 
Oh my goodness where to start? Love Actually is one of my all-time favourite films! I really love, Arthur Christmas, The Holiday, Miracle on 34th Street and It's a Wonderful Life too.


2. Do you open your presents on Christmas Eve or Christmas morning? 
Christmas morning, I didn't even realise opening them on Christmas Eve was a thing?! We still wake up really early on Christmas Day even though my youngest brother is 12 now, we all just get so excited but I can't imagine it any other way :) 

3. Do you have a favourite Christmas memory? 
Leaving a tray out for Father Christmas was always my favourite thing! I was adamant I could hear sleigh bells on the roof near enough every year too...

4. Favourite festive food?
 Roast potatoes. Me and my dad are respectfully the roast potato king and queen. However I am rather keen on turkey, Turkish Delight and After Eights. 

5. Favourite Christmas gift? 
I've had so many great things over the years, but its between my Barbie Scooter and my first iPod. Both of which I fell in love with and had so much use out of! Thought I'd point out these were different years....

6. Favourite Christmas scent? 
Christmas dinner, a real Christmas tree and cinnamon. 

7. Do you have any Christmas Eve traditions? 
My mum would normally still be wrapping her Christmas presents* which has become a tradition in our house, in which whoever doesn't need to run out to get last bits gets involved in. Its such a laugh and we all have a sing-song to all the Christmas bests.
*(Leaving it this late may scare some of you, but every year my mum is sure she will change her ways but never has, so we accept it now ha!)

8. What tops your tree? 
It comes down to a vote in our house. My mum always wants the angel but the rest of us want the star (the angel is really grubby now and the star is COVERED in glitter), so the star usually wins. 

9. As a kid what was the one (crazy, wild, extravagant) gift you always asked for but never received?
One of those mini ovens? Remember those? I always wanted one to do 'baking' in but my mum always said no. I've grown up to realise she was right it probably was a waste of money.

 10. What's the best part about Christmas for you?
Since moving to Cardiff for uni, going home and being home for Christmas is great! Catching up with all of my family and friends, over indulging and giving people gifts they really want, is lovely.

ARGH, now I want to go out and buy tinsel, fairy lights, crackers, listen to Michael Bublé's Christmas album and whack on an embarrassing Christmas jumper :)
Millie

6 comments:

  1. Love Actually is my favourite Christmas film too! Can't wait to get my polar bear Christmas jumper out!!

    Heather x
    http://heatherrrrm.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. When is a reasonable time to start wearing Christmas jumpers? ha!
      xx

      Delete
  2. Love Actually and The Holiday are our faves too! Must watch every year!
    I'm absolutely obsessed with after eight (all year around though!)
    Oh an glittery star>>>>>>>angel ALWAYS

    xx

    http://robberscorner.blogspot.com.es

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I get excited when I have after eights it just reminds me of Christmas time ha!
      xx

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.