January Sales Haul

/
9 Comments
Hey peeps, you alright? I've been away for a few days, totally busting out the uni work ha!
I went sale shopping! They weren't the best this year it must be said. I'm learning that a lot of the time they bring out old stock and pass it off as a bargain, when really it isn't, I still managed to find some wicked bits! Some I had my eye on for a while and others I stumbled upon :)
I know sale items can differ from place to place and most of these aren't available for online shopping, sorry anyway here's what I got:



Alexa Chung - IT
Sunglasses - New Look not available online
Earrings - Topshop not available online
Ring - Topshop not available online
Washi Tape - Topshop not available online


Socks - H&M not available online
Kimono - H&M not available online
Grey Top - Matalan not available online

This is probably one of my last hauls for a bit (apart from my birthday hehe) because I'm planning on saving for travelling!
Millie

9 comments:

  1. i seriously need to buy the alexa chung book, the amount of times ive picked it up in a shop but am still yet to make the purchase! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2015/01/lets-talk-about-body-shaming.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul and I love all of the socks you got :) I'll have to check out the book by Alexa Chung as I've seen so many people with it! x

    Beyond the Velvet | Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the top and the earrings. xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Millie!
    I really like your blog and have nominated you for the Liebster Award! To see your list of questions, check out my post: https://lucyslifeandbeautyblog.wordpress.com/2015/01/17/the-liebster-award/
    Lucy x

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.