Mini Yankee Candle Haul

/
6 Comments
I did a bad thing. I went shopping. Oh no.
My reasoning is that its cold and I only had summer scented melts and I wanted something more wintery... At least they're only mini candles it could have been worse, at least they aren't the large jars ;)

Wellfield Road is my local Yankee Candle Shop. Since discovering it on a wander around Cardiff when I moved, I tend to always get mine from here now because their range is so much bigger than Clintons or somewhere like that.


This time I invested in; Spiced Orange, November Rain, Christmas Eve (couldn't resist), Sugared Apple, Loves Me Loves Me Not and a melt Merry Marshmallow.

What are your favourite scents at the moment?
Millie

6 comments:

  1. Love Yankees stuff, I just bought another big one tonight called Christmas Treats smells like vanilla I also love the sweatpea melts.
    They have these in ASDA living on sale xox

    http://rainbowsandunicorns27.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ooooo Christmas Treats, I may have to go back and have a whiff! Thanks :) xx

      Delete
  2. I love Yankee Candles so much, Christmas Eve literally smells like Christmas Eve but my favourite Christmas one is Christmas Cookie, I love the sweet ones :)

    Heather x
    http://heatherrrrm.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't wait to try it! Defo want to try the lush bubble bar for Christmas Eve too! So many nice ones, I need a bigger house :) xx

      Delete
  3. I LOVE Yankee Candles especially the ones you've picked. I have a serious addiction when it comes to buying Yankee Candles. I really love Christmas Eve and November Rain xx

    http://shimmerofsparkle.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have November Rain on now, still waiting to use Christmas Eve :) they're pretty cheap the little ones and smell lovely! xx

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.