My New Foundation

/
0 Comments
A beauty post today and I've got a new foundation to try! Its taken me a while, I'll give you that. I needed a new one after my summer holiday (my tan has completely gone *sadface*) and my shade changed a little. Needing a new colour is the prefect excuse for trying a new foundation. I'm normally so lazy with trying new ones, getting the right colour is just annoying, but I bit the bullet and gave in.

I picked up Rimmel Lasting Finish Foundation Soft Beige. Its a medium to full coverage that claims to last for 25 hours... It also has SPF 20. For the winter I would like to try another one without SPF but I really like this. Medium coverage is my favourite to wear, with reasonably clear skin I don't think its necessary to clog up pores with a heavy foundation. This is lightweight on the skin which is a plus. But this does NOT last for 25 hours! Can any foundation? Personally, one pump is enough for my whole face. I put it on the back of my hand and then apply it using the Real Techniques Buffing Brush. Using a brush I find gives much more even coverage.


Maybe next I need to test-try good primers and give the 25 hours a proper test :)
Millie

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.