Christmassy Lush Haul

/
4 Comments
I know, I know! I keep saying at this time of year I really shouldn't be buying myself things... but these are Christmassy so I have to get them before I miss out, riiiight? These products are only available until January, Christmas specials is all part of the fun! These are from two separate hauls one in Cardiff and one at Westfield Stratford. I picked up Snow Fairy, Christmas EveLuxury Lush PudMagic Wand and Star Light, Star Bright. Theres still quite a few of the seasonal ones that I haven't got to try yet, but I'll wait and see if Santa gets me anything :)


Snow Fairy is one of Lush's most popular items and I completely understand why! Its pink, glittery and smells like you could eat it. Its sweet and yummy and I should probably buy a couple of bottles to stock up until next year ;) I'm for sure going to put the Magic Wand with it just to make it extra pink, bubbly and sweet. The wands are great as they last for up to 8 washes (I think thats what the lady said... Lush service is always spot on can I add!!) you just swish them in the bath or hold it under the tap and bob's your uncle one bubbly bath all for you!



Star Light, Star Bright bath melt is absolutely COVERED in glitter! It has blue inside and smells citrusy. I must admit this is the first bath melt I've used from Lush and now I'm ultra soft! The Luxury Lush Pud bath bomb is something I've been meaning to try! I've seen such wild colours in Instagram photos, I'm sure I'll post a snap when I use it mind :)




I'm saving the Christmas Eve bubble bar for a Christmas Eve themed blog post so look out for that :)
What have been your favourite Lush products this year?
Millie

4 comments:

  1. Great haul! The snow fairy shower gel looks amazing and I really want it :) xx

    Beyond the Velvet | Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you should get one before it goes, its lovely :) xx

      Delete
  2. Love lush . Snow Fairy is lovely and I also love Candy Mountain . xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so tempted to buy another bottle! Pink, pink, pink! xx

      Delete

Powered by Blogger.