The Liebster Award

/
0 Comments

I've been nominated for the Liebster Award! Thank you to the lovely Sarah from Shimmer of Sparkle, if you don't know of her blog, go and have a look :)

Firstly, here are the rules:
1. Thank the person/people who nominated you, and link their blog in your post.
2. Display a picture of the Liebster award (the cover photo of this post) in your post.
3. Answer the 11 questions given to you by the person/people who nominated you.
4. Provide 11 random facts about you, they can be anything you want
5. Nominate 5-11 blogs who have less than 200 followers, this is to help out other new bloggers trying to get out there!
6. Make up your own 11 questions for the bloggers you nominate to answer.
7. List the rules in your post so they know what the Liebster Award means.
8. Don't forget to let the people you nominated know that they have been nominated, and send them a link to your blog so they can get the information.
So, here we go!

Here are my questions from Sarah
1)What is your favourite flavour popcorn? Sweet, yessss
2) What is your favourite film? As cliché as it is, probably Bridget Jones' Diary
3) What would your dream job when you were younger? I've more or less wanted every job at some point! In Year 3 we were asked to draw our dream job, I split the page in half and on one side was a hairdresser and the other an Olympic swimmer....
4) What is your favourite tv programme? Gavin and Stacey or 'cos I recently finished The Office US that too :)
5) What is your favourite weather season? Spring
6) Who is your favourite disney princess? Belle but Ariel is a very close second
7) Do you have any pets? Family pets yes, 2 black Labradors and a few fish
8) Do you have any siblings? 2 brothers
9) Do you have any birth marks? 2, one under my armpit and one on the back of my thigh
10) Your birthday or Chirstmas? I love my birthday and secretly love being the centre of attention for one day but, Christmas is my fav. I don't listen to Happy Birthday in the run-up to my b'day ha!
11) Normal socks or fluffy socks? Normal, but funky ones!

Eleven facts about me:
1) I can touch my nose with my tongue
2) I share my birthday with Justin Timberlake and Marcus Mumford
3) My first concert was McFly
4) People falling over is one of the funniest things ever
5) I wore a dress back-to-front once...
6) I sing in the shower and bath
7) I hate it when people don't say please and thank you.
8) My party trick is doing a crab down the wall
9) My toenails are always painted
10) I LOVED the Spice Girls from pretty much since I could talk and Spice was the first album I owned :)
11) One day (way, way, into the future) I want to open a bed and breakfast on the sea front in Brighton :)

I nominate; If you don't already follow them be sure to check them out too :) have fun and good luck!

Sabrinna
Abi Beth
Heather
Emily
Olivia Cheryl

Your questions are;
1) What would your last meal be?
2) Dream place to live?
3) Night in or night out?
4) What quote do you 'live' by?
5) Facebook or Twitter?
6) What are you currently watching on Netflix?
7) Your favourite Disney princess?
8) Cats or dogs?
9) The last thing you bought yourself?
10) What are you looking forward to in the New Year?
11) How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?


Thank you :)
Millie

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.