Benefit Roller Lash Mascara - Okay, You Were Right!

/
2 Comments
This may completely shock some beauty bloggers, when it comes to mascara I stick to what I know and leave it at that. After a horrible Bourjois one *gasp* a few years ago that led to my eyelashes falling out, I keep to one and one only. That mascara is Clinique High Impact Mascara, which is without a doubt a brilliant mascara by the way! Until I met Benefit Roller Lash Mascara it was stand alone in its brilliance. By this point you may be fed up of reading Roller Lash reviews but my god, its so good! Its a wonder I even tried it, but like anyone in their right mind when a magazine offers an exclusive mini then I'll snap it up! (This was a sample in the Keira Knightley cover issue of Elle).

Roller Lash claims to be a 'super-curling and lifting mascara'. Time for another confession - I don't curl my eyelashes either. Yet this does seem to do the job, thats the point of mascara right? The brush is a lot different to the High Impact. Its more like a comb than a thick brush, one side curved for curling. You definitely need a mirror to apply this though - coming from the girl who used to put make-up on, on a school bus without a mirror... It keeps lashes individually long which I love. In the past I've gone for the full-volume-sometimes-clumped look but this is definitely better. Coming to the price... I normally steer well clear of Benefit products because of the price. This sample has converted me - uh-oh. Its priced at £2 more than High Impact, RRP £19.50 from £17.50. Some people may faint at spending that much on a mascara. Personally and as a contact lense wearer a decent mascara is important for me. Seriously planning to invest in the full-size once this has finished. AND a swap on my Christmas list.
(Yes, I did just mention Christmas in the middle of May...)



What other Benefit products would you recommend?
Millie

2 comments:

  1. I really loved this mascara as well!!! However, unlike you I tend to stick to drugstore makeup so I don't think I'll be repurchasing it sadly :( I'll have to get hunting for some dupes!

    Polka Dot Penny

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Rollerlash, it's so perfect for holding a curl!
    Jodie xo // JodieLoue

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.