Lush: Think Pink Gift Set

/
8 Comments
My brother Henry got this for me for Christmas! We were out shopping when a sales assistant gave him a hint and he fell for it, hehehe! I'm blessed that he's a lazy shopper and decided to get it!


It comes in a lovely box almost like a hat box, with an amazing pink ribbon in a mahooosive bow - exciting! It comes full of 13 products, 13!! Theres going to be a lot of exclamation marks in this post, I feel, due to major excitement from a total Lushie!! (aka me!) A lot of the products featured I have tried and loved, yet some of them are completely new to me (behold more excitement...!)


Bath bombs, melts and bars!
The Comforter is one of my favs, you can get 4/5 uses out of it and each bath is as bubbly as the last. The Mmmelting Marshmallow Moment and Creamy Candy are great together for a bath cocktail of sweetness, pinkness and bubbles! The Think Pink bomb itself is probably actually one of my least favourites to be honest. I just find it doesn't do much, I expect so much from a bath bomb now, c'mon! I'm yet to try Sakura but Twilight is one of my favourites for bedtime, mmmm.

Everything else
I can't believe I'm finally the owner of a Bubblegum Lip Scrub! Whenever I'm at the till I always have a little dab, now I have my own and its gonna go so quickly ha! Fun, I feel like I'd be making shapes in the shower for ages... The Godmother is lovely, everyone needs a Fairy Godmother right? I'll have to make do with the soap ;) Rock Star is another newbie, bring on the soap! Turkish Delight and the Fair Trade Foot Lotion are ones I'm yet to try too, for sure going to need a pamper night. Finally they've thrown in a Helping Hands tin which are so handy in a handbag.


I won't need to go into Lush until Easter with this lot, thanks bro! The box is going to be great for storing all my bombs and bars too :)
Millie

8 comments:

  1. You know, I've never actually bought from Lush before! I went in just before Christmas but didn't really know where to start, I definitely want to get round to trying some products out for myself though :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Lush is crazy busy at Christmas! You should defo pop in soon and have a test try! The people are lovely and explain the products really well :) x

      Delete
  2. Nice! I don't own anything from Lush... I need to change that!!! Would you like to follow each other on GFC?! Let me know and follow me on my blog, I will follow you right back on both GFC and Bloglovin!
    xx
    Annie
    www.the-lostangeles.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. mmmm they look gorgeous, will put them on the list! xx
    emilyjanewebb.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. oooo this looks divine , you have a good brother right there. I just sent my sister to town to get me the lip scrub from Lush I shall be getting it tomorrow when I see her hehe . Great post. xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I need to go to lush right now! :P haha great post! xx

    http://whatgirlslove05.blogspot.ca

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.