What's In My Bag?

/
12 Comments
I love reading about what's in people's bags, the Internet has turned everyone into nosey buggers aha! How convenient that I just purchased a new bag and felt like doing one of these too huh? ;) My new bag is for everyday in a grey from River Island. I must say myself it was quite the bargain! Let's get to it!


My purse. This is also a recent buy, my old purse a pen leaked all over it (hence there isn't a pen in this)((I keep one in my pocket incase anyone is worried...)) I love a big purse, having so many loyalty cards means I need somewhere to put them. Topshop have a range of colours too and I love it.

Lipstick. At the moment I keep Revlon Super Lustrous Lipstick in Mink in my handbag, it's so easy to wear and is the perfect nude lip for my skin tone. There's a Vaseline thrown in for good measure. Tissues too! I always have to have tissues on me. In the winter it's because of colds and in the summer it's hayfever. I'd be lost without them!

My iPad. This is the reason I was desperate for an iPad. They are so handy and accessible, I can't fit my Mac in hardly any handbags. Thanks Mum and Dad :) An Apple charger for emergencies too. Too many times at uni has my phone been near to dying and I've had to borrow one from a friend.

Earphones. I'm one of those people that works better to music. Earphones are essential! I keep them in a little tidy, it's so much easier than pulling a tangled mess out, this was from Marks and Spencer.
Although I have my iPad and my phone I still like to have a notepad on me. Mainly for ideas that just come to me throughout the day. I've started carrying a small diary for planning.

My handbag perfume at the moment is Marc Jacobs Daisy Eau So Fresh. Marc Jacobs do the best perfume! My housemate says this one reminds him of Parma Violets so what's not to love :) Deodorant for those dire times when you catch a whiff of BO and pray it isn't you... Chewing gum to stay fresh too!

A mirror. It may sound really vain but having a mirror is a good thing! They are not your friend if no-one tells you, you have lipstick on your teeth... My ring. My mum bought me this for my birthday last year, it's sterling silver and I wear it near enough every day :)


That's what's in my bag. I hope you liked it, I really enjoyed doing it! Note: it would probably be more of a mess if it was off-the-cuff but instead it was all neat, thank you new bag :)
Millie

12 comments:

  1. your bag is gorgeous.your mirror is so cute! id love it if youd comment back http://www.amyelizabethfashion.com/2015/01/overcoming-anxiety.html xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your bag is so tidy! Mine is full of receipts, hehe :) I really want an iPad for my handbag as well, its getting so annoying lugging a macbook everywhere... Do you have a case for it? I would be a bit worries about it getting scratched in my handbag...
    Emily xx
    Emily May Designs

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Its only tidy because its a newbie bag ha! Yeah I do have a case for it, looking for a groovier one though :) xx

      Delete
  3. You can never go wrong with a River Island bag :) I always make sure I carry around my lipstick with me at all times and that Revlon one is a pretty colour! Great post, xx

    Beyond the Velvet | Fashion, Beauty and Lifestyle blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They're great right! Lipstick for surprise outings or anything else :) xx

      Delete
  4. Ohh love the bag , can't beat a bit of Vaseline I got a big one filled with little ones for Xmas haha . IDEAL. great post. xox

    http://www.rainbowsandunicornsblog.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. All stocked up on Vaseline ha! I so wanna try the paint the town red one, have you tried it? xx

      Delete
  5. Fab post and love the bag! Love all the contents too, especially the Little Mermaid mirror!! :) xx

    http://amyscornerblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. If I can't be a mermaid myself, may as well have Ariel haha :) xx

      Delete
  6. Hey Millie! We missed reading your blog! We've all been so hectic lately but you seem to have been keeping up with the blog (we've read all the posts we had missed tee hee)
    We love what's in my bag posts and you just became one of my favourite people because you have Frozen tissues and that's cool af okay?
    Also, daisy is one of my favourite perfumes! So fresh and femenine!
    Happy new year love!

    xx

    http://robberscorner.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heeeey! You're back! Aww thank you :) Frozen tissues are the bees knees right? ha! Happy New Year! Glad you're back in the blogisphere :) xx

      Delete
  7. I love the Marc Jacobs perfume, Im pretty obsessed with all of his scents tbh! Lovely bag, Im super nosey too so love reading these posts. :)
    Emma x
    Writing Essays With Wine

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.