MAC Satin Lipstick in Twig

/
3 Comments
This was my first MAC Lipstick. I love it and fully understand why people rave on about them. I was lucky enough to get a MAC voucher for my birthday and wanted to spend it wisely. I think the shop is really nicely set out, but I was really disappointed with the customer service. Considering its a high end make-up, that let me down. I was in there for about 15 minutes before someone helped me. I'm a MAC beginner and probably should have gone in with someone that knew what to do, it was awkward. Cardiff MAC store please get a friendlier staff. The girls in Cardiff Debenhams were much nicer, but turns out I couldn't spend my voucher in there. Rant over.

I chose MAC Satin Lipstick in Twig RRP £15.50. I've been loving the nude, but slightly-darker-than-nude lip as everyday wear at the moment. Its so easy to wear and goes with anything, daytime or for a night out. Twig is a 'soft muted brownish-pink'. Its so lovely to put on, I feel all grown up! A good start to my MAC collection :)


What colour would you recommend next?
Millie

3 comments:

  1. This lipstick is a gorgeous colour!
    We would recommend Snob, Myth, Faux & Honey Love if you are in to pink/nudes :-)

    Abby & Kayleigh | www.SBW-D.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oooo! I'll have to pop in and have a look :)

      Delete
  2. Lovely shade, it looks beautiful on you! My favorite lipstick from Mac is taupe, kind of a browny nude shade.

    RachelShuchatMakeup

    ReplyDelete

Powered by Blogger.